May 1 - 31, 2022
This challenge is for everyone! RIDE your bike to six locations to enjoy your favorite coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. drink. Drinks don't have to be hot! Rides must be at least 2 miles round trip and only one per day. You can earn a cool Coffeeneuring patch after your sixth ride.
- Ride your bike to 6 locations during the month of May and drink a Coffeeneuring-approved beverage. Any place where you can drink a Coffeeneuring-approved beverage counts as a location. This could be a coffee shop, café, restaurant, gas station, or anywhere you can purchase an approved beverage.
- Eligible beverages. Hot chocolate qualifies, as does tea. Apple cider is also a Coffeeneuring-approved beverage. Hard cider counts! Coffee porters or stouts qualify as well. Note: Drinks do not have to be hot! They just have to be Coffeeneuring-ish type drinks.
- Minimum Distance. Your ride must be at least two miles total for each trip you take, but there is no maximum distance so yes, you could ride 100 miles (or more!) for a cup of coffee. You do you! Go short or long, whatever you want to ride that day, as long as it’s at least two miles.
- One Ride Maximum Per Day. You can Coffeeneur any day of the week as many times as you wish. You only get credit for one ride per day!
- Documentation. Keep track of your rides with some type of evidence that shows you rode your bike for coffee. Take a photo and post it to the MBC Facebook or Twitter or mark your Strava or RideWithGPS Ride as Coffeeneuring. Once you have finished the challenge, list the dates of your rides and the total mileage completed for the challenge on this form and submit it. Please demonstrate you honesty as relates to following the rules and spirit of the Coffeeneuring Challenge. It’s that easy!
Please share pictures of your trips on social media using the following hashtags: #MBCCoffeeneuring #BikeMonth22
Your Official #COFFEENEURING patch will be mailed to you after May 31, 2022.
Rules Adapated from Chasing Mailboxes Coffeeneuring Challenge